A place for each tool and tool in its place!
The 5S panels are large hooked panels on which the silhouettes of the tools you use in the company are drawn to scale. Each tool therefore has a precise storage space and employees can quickly find the tool they are looking for. 5S panels aim at continuous improvement of the tasks performed in the companies.
|The application of 5S serves several purposes:
The entire system also allows :
5S panels help improve production management!
More precisely, the 5S panels:
- Used to differentiate the tools used to maintenance of those who serve to clean food manufacturing machines
- Used to differentiate the tools serving for indoors and outdoors.
- In alupanel
- Have a colored background to differentiate different 5S panels
- Made to measure according to your needs and take into account the spaces available in the company
- Each tool is drawn to scale and reproduced on the panel
- Hooks allow employees to hang tools on panels
- Maximum size 48 “high (up to 96” wide)
Here are some examples of 5S panels made for food companies:
In the examples below, the complete tools are presented on the models to take into account the overall space that the panel will require for its installation. Each tool is measured and drawn to scale. The final panel will be only the red part.
Origin of the 5S method
The method of 5S is a technique of management aimed at the continuous improvement of the tasks carried out in the enterprises.
It derives its name from the first letter of each of five operations constituting so many slogans or simple principles :
Seiri (整理, tidy up ) : delete the useless
Seiton (整頓, order ) : situate things
seiso (清掃, cleaning ) : (make) twinkle
Seiketsu (清潔, clean ) : standardize the rules
Shitsuke (躾, education ) : follow and progress
This approach is sometimes translated into French by the word ORDER which means :
D dust, To discover anomalies
R evident endre
Price upon request. Contact Us for a quote!